Tuesday, June 2, 2009

random.

this will not be nearly as depressing as my other posts.
guaranteed.
or your money back.
seriously, though.
i feel so random right now.
i'm gonna go ahead and list some awesome fictional and real people, stores, companies, and things and why:
-lisa simpson, for being an awesome activist and teaching her father right from wrong.
-anne shirley (anne of green gables), for speaking her mind and having a wicked imagination.
-clark kent, for being ah-dorable, and for turning into superman, who doesn't just save smallville, but all of us.
-jenna(lou), for actually taking the time to read my blog and emailing me.. which i need to commence again, btw.
-sarah, for following me, and for writing awesome blog posts.
-wet seal (i don't care if it's not a person), for that amazing sale. and i got 4 graphic t's for like 20 bucks. and i love that store so much because of it.
-my sister, hannah, who will never read this, but for making me laugh with her awesome crazy dances.
-heidi pratt ( or montag ), for saving spencer. amen ;D
-ABC, for airing I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here, which makes me laugh so hard.
-jonas brothers, for staying grounded and being amazing musicians and people.
-seventeen magazine, for the june issue.
-disney channel, for the entertainment.
-american idol producers, for creating an amazing show.
-tyra banks, for hosting antm.
-my brothers, for hogging the tv.
-jenny, for being a jbf buddy even after i left jbf ;D
-jbf, i may kinda hate you now, but you made my jb love so much more intense.
-so you think you can dance, for providing an immense form of entertainment.
-the bacholer(ette), for being so completely idiotic, and breaking hearts.
-elle woods, for proving you can be blonde and smart.
-audrey, for pretending to be ditzy, but being smart.
-erin, for being one of the only people who laughs at my jokes.
-meg cabot, for writing ah-mazing books.
-e. lockhart, for writing ahh-mazing books as well.
-jk rowling, for creating harry potter.
-harry potter, for being .. my wizard book crush.
-ron weasley, for being my other wizard book crush.
-tmz,for being an awesome show and making fun of the celebrities we can't stand.
-irma, for saying dirty things without realizing it.
-lauren, for defending asians but not being asian.
-mary poppins, for telling us the antidote to mdeicine.
-bikini girl on american idol, for making fun of kara dioguardi, who not only can sing better than you, but has better abs ;D
-junk food, for saving my life.
-Jesus, for actually saving my life.

.................................i doubt anyone read that whole list.............................................


kung fu fighting, baseball bats, and banana smoothies.




1 comment:

  1. I read it! I acutally had to re-read it because I was like, "where am I? :|" Hahah. Harry Potter & Ron Weasley are the cutest. I prefer Ron though. Or Harry. I can't choose. Hahah.

    Junk food is a whore. You know messing with junk food isn't good but you keep going back anyway. Yes, I did compare junk food to a whore. Shoot me.

    ReplyDelete