i have finally realized how utterly crazy i am.
but it's okay :)
i've accepted it.
you know what's just as crazy as i am?
the money you could be saving with geico.
just kidding.
um, but i did make a buttload of money babysitting this week.
like over 100 bucks. barely. but still.
that's a big butt.
and i cannot lie.
you know what?
this is the least depressing post i've written so far.
pretty sure.
i must be in a decent mood.
i mean, there's nothing really for me to mad about.
so here's to life.
lechaim.
now i want to watch fiddler on the roof.
anyway.
i'm off to email jenna, i think.
burritos, awesome commercials, and uh, yeah,
me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love you, Libbs. Haha, I love how you usually have the most random ending lines ever. You complete me (in the least weirdest way possible). Also, because I learned an AWESOME definition a few weeks ago, I'm going to say something creepy. Because that's what the word is.
ReplyDeleteMy love for you is INTERMINABLE. Look it up and use it on a day-to-day basis. : D
Here's to life. Lechaim (what's that?). I'll respond to your e-mail momentarily. Holy crap. $100 for one week of babysitting? My mom always gave me $20 a week to baby-sit AND do chores. Can't really complain because that's still a good amount. : D
You are definitely crazy but your an individual and you're independent. I love you. When I come to Chicago, we're going to take photographs and paint pictures. And be over-dramatic in the park. Haha, I love you. As soon as I get my camera (hopefully around my birthday.. december), I'll post tons of pictures.
Lovveee you! Responding to e-mail later tonight or tomorrow. Have to get off now. :/