Tuesday, June 9, 2009

okay, so...

my school year is practically over!
super happy about that.

today i had a nice conversation with God.
it was pretty one-sided, i must admit.
everyone says "you have to listen to God".. but i'm still figuring out how i would do that :/
so i told him i am sorry for being a sinner.
i've found that it's impossible to not sin, so i gave up on trying.
which sounds horrible.
but if i have dirty thoughts, they are not intentional.
it is the direct effect of public school.
so i don't blame myself.
and i tell God these kind of things.
because i'm sure he can understand.
and i asked him to help me be more... nice?
i may have said polite.
well, either way i tried to explain to him certain situations.
which is pretty ridiculous, by the way, because he knows everything.
so yeah.
it was pretty cool, though.
anyway..
my recommendation for the day is:
MIKA.
he's a singer.
yeah.
i felt it appropriate to recommend him, seeing as i'm listening to him right now..
it wouldn't be right to recommend anyone else.
here are some good songs by him:
basically any of his album "Life In Cartoon Motion".. but here are some great ones...
-Grace Kelly
-Lollipop
-Any Other World
-Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)
and you know.. listen to him.. he has a very fun, likeable sound.


peace and music!

1 comment:

  1. I love this post.
    Because I think I love talking with God more than anyone else, because he ALWAYS listens, never once has he interrupted me.
    God knows us at our best ,but he has seen our worst and doesn't hold it against us.
    When I listen to God, i listen through the bible, and I see how that envolves my situation. Laso in the quiest moments, I know he is there.
    sarah

    ReplyDelete